1. Take minutes of monthly meetings and send to everyone on the mailing list.
2. Ensure that two months’ notice is given to all members for the AGM.
3. Take minutes of the AGM and send to everyone on the mailing list.
4. Keep copies of all minutes for reference.
5. Advise the Chair about any procedural matters.
6. Check whether meetings are quorate, and record in the minutes if they are not.
7. Keep a copy of the Constitution, and take responsibility for highlighting any action or planned action that would contravene the Constitution.
8. Be the first point of contact for anyone wanting to get in touch with TADS, and make sure that they are put in touch with the appropriate officer or person responsible for a production.